Reka Kumi Oy – Reka Rubber Ltd
Reka Rubber is one of the Europe’s leading suppliers of industrial rubber products. We manufacture customers-designed parts in several categories – molded parts, rubber to metal parts, shaped hoses and different kind of tailormade solutions. The customer base consists of well-known equipment manufacturers in the vehicle and engineering industry in more than 30 countries. Our production facilities are in Aura, Finland, and in Dopiewo, Poland. Reka Rubber is owned by publicly-quoted company Reka Industrial Oyj which shares are quoted in Helsinki Stock Exchange. For more information about us can be found from websites www.rekarubber.com and www.rekaindustrial.fi.
We are looking for a proactive and development-minded Business Controller to join Reka’s financial team. This position is full-time and based in Aura, Finland. Person will report to Reka Rubber Group CEO and work in co-operation with Reka Industrial Group Finance. The work includes travelling between Reka sites.
As a Business Controller You Will
• Work in close collaboration with both production units and support whole organization with on time and accurate reporting. Main focus is on Polish unit.
• Ensure ERP system’s data quality by proactively developing and improving processes and ways of working.
• Develop reporting using Power BI and ERP system’s reporting tools.
• Participate in monthly reporting, budgeting & forecasting process.
• Support management in decision-making
• Improve product and customer profitability analysis.
• Report monthly KPI’s to management.
• Act as one of the head users of the ERP system (Epicor)
What We Are Looking For
• Relevant academic education in finance (e.g., M.Sc.Economics)
• 3+ years of work experience in similar positions
• Good technical reporting skills; we value knowledge of Excel, Power BI and SQL
• Experience and understanding from ERP systems in manufacturing environment (Epicor or similar)
• Interest in the manufacturing environment: what are the production processes and how do they affect the financial result.
• Cooperative team-player with good social and networking skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with proactive and forward-looking mindset
• Fluent verbal and written communication in English. Finnish & Polish are seen as an advantage.
• Readiness to travel.
What We Offer You
• Low hierarchical and supportive work community where you have the opportunity to develop the business.
• Diverse and independent role in an international environment where you have possibility to influence your own job description.
• Support from experienced colleagues
• Competitive salary
• Extensive health care
• A relaxed but target-oriented working atmosphere
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
If you are a tech-savvy and business-oriented person, who can bring added value to our organization, you may well be the person we are looking for.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with a salary request as soon as possible, at the latest 21st of February via email to email@example.com. Notice, that the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
For more information about the role, please contact Martti Aromaa, CEO, +358 40 0743540 either on Monday 15th of February at 12-14 or on Monday 22nd of February at 12-14.